This service will convert your Nokia Phone bought from China to Global Release.
Currently we support following models:
– Nokia 3.1 Plus ROO
– Nokia 5 ND1
– Nokia X5 (Nokia 5.1 Plus) PDA
– Nokia 6 (2017) D1C
– [NEW] Nokia 6.1 PL2 (Android 10 only)
– Nokia X6 (Nokia 6.1 Plus) DRG
– Nokia X71 TAS
– Nokia 7 Plus B2N
– Nokia X7 (Nokia 8.1) PNX
– Nokia 8 Sirocco A1N
– Nokia 9 PureView AOP
– Sharp Aquos S2 SDM630 SS2
Following models are unsupported yet due to no global release available or unable to convert:
– Nokia 7 C1N
If you want me to do remote flashing, please do following procedure.
You must contact me on Telegram before paying.
1. Prepare flash tool
Our flashing service supports following OS:
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 or newer
- Those who’re still running Windows 7 without SP1 requires OS upgrade.
- Those who don’t have Universal C Runtime hotfix (KB2999226) should install it.
- HCTSW Care recommends Windows 10 or 11.
- (NEW) Windows 10 or 11 ARM64 are supported, but requires you to enable testsigning mode.
- (NEW) Actively maintaining Linux distro
- Debian-based Linux distro (e.g. Ubuntu, Debian, Kali) is preferred
- Redhat or Arch based are still under testing stage
2. Install Remote Desktop App (OPTIONAL)
We recommend Aweray for remote desktop control.
Because TeamViewer GmbH and AnyDesk cooperates with CJ Marketing that make the remote control experience terrible.
3. Download firmware
We will provide you firmware download URL.
Pay and find me for the remote procedure when you’re ready for everything mentioned above.
Please contact me in Telegram once you paid, and I’ll start the procedure.