For users who only want to remote flash.
To use this service, I need to remote control your PC, and your PC need to have Windows 7 or newer running.
If you don’t have a Windows PC, you can perform it under virtual machine – you needn’t to activate Windows actually.
If you want me to do remote flashing, please do following procedure.
You must contact me on Telegram before paying.
1. Prepare flash tool
Our flashing service supports following OS:
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 or newer
- Those who’re still running Windows 7 without SP1 requires OS upgrade.
- Those who don’t have Universal C Runtime hotfix (KB2999226) should install it.
- HCTSW Care recommends Windows 10 or 11.
- (NEW) Windows 10 or 11 ARM64 are supported, but requires you to enable testsigning mode.
- (NEW) Actively maintaining Linux distro
- Debian-based Linux distro (e.g. Ubuntu, Debian, Kali) is preferred, AMD64 architecture is preferred.
- Redhat or Arch based are still under testing stage
2. Install Remote Desktop App (OPTIONAL)
We recommend Aweray for remote desktop control.
Because TeamViewer GmbH cooperates with CJ Marketing that make the remote control experience terrible.
3. Download firmware
We will provide you firmware download URL.
Pay and find me for the remote procedure when you’re ready for everything mentioned above.
Please contact me in Telegram once you paid, and I’ll start the procedure.
There are no reviews yet.